Application for Cohort 3 (June 2022 - May 2023) is now closed.
Fill out the application below to apply to Cohort 4 (January - December 2023).
Important note: Each participant will be mailed a toolkit full of resources and supplies to support learning during the program. When applying, please provide the mailing address where you would like the toolkit sent.
All candidates for the Advanced Facilitator Credential must provide evidence of systems thinking experience that includes workshops or courses, reading and demonstrated systems thinking practice or teaching.
Please respond to the following prerequisite requirements:
- Be Present and On Time: Please be prepared to be on time and present from beginning to end for each scheduled session. If there are extenuating circumstances, please contact your Waters Center coach in a timely manner.
- Appropriate Learning Space: Please be prepared to participate from a workspace with a desktop, laptop or tablet. Participation from a moving vehicle, while on a walk, etc. will not work for this program.
- Full Engagement: Please be able to participate with both video and audio capabilities and eliminate notifications, distractions, or anything that will take your attention away from full participation.
Thank you for submitting your application to the Waters Center for Systems Thinking Advanced Facilitator Credential program.
Please check your inbox for your confirmation email. If you have any questions about any aspect of the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credential Program Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Payment is required in full after acceptance and prior to the start of the Credential Program.
- Full refund will be given if cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to the start of the Credential program.
- No refund given if cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the Credential program, but you will receive a credit toward a future program.
- In the event the course is cancelled a full refund will be given.